This is a good time of the year to get the crockpot out and cook up some tasty comfort food. It is National Soup Month and, in celebration of that, here are a few of our family favorite crockpot soups and stews!
There are recipes here that feature some old-fashioned recipes such as Chicken Noodle Soup and Vegetable Beef Soup, but there are also some new ideas, such as Stuffed Pepper Soup and Pizza Soup!
Need more crockpot soup ideas? Try this list of Over 55 Crockpot Soup Recipes!
Crockpot Soups and Stews Recipes:
1. This Chicken Stew is a simple and frugal dinner for families!
2. A classic gets redone – slow cooker style – with this Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup!
3. Stuffed peppers are delicious, but time consuming. This Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup looks much easier!
4. This Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Bean Soup would be delicious with crusty bread!
5. Love Mexican food? Try this Crock Pot Mexican Corn and Bean Soup!
6. Eating on a budget? This Super Supper Soup is perfect for low-cost cooking!
7. Put a spin on tomato soup with this recipe for Crock Pot Crushed Tomato and Chicken Soup!
8. Kids will love this Crock Pot Vegetable Pasta Soup, especially if you use fun pasta shapes!
9. This Crockpot Cheesy Potato Broccoli Soup with Pancetta is elegant enough for guests but tasty enough for the whole family!
10. Turn pizza into a soup with this kid-friendly Crock Pot Pizza!
11. Don’t buy the canned stuff! Make your own Crock Pot Cream of Chicken Soup!
12. Lasagna is a huge hit with my family. This Slow Cooker Crockpot Lasagna Soup has the same taste without all the work!
13. This recipe for Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup cooks up big enough to serve a crowd!
14. Get all the food groups in this recipe for Crockpot Chicken Tomato Bean Soup!
15. Feeling under the weather? Try this Spicy Chicken and Rice Flu Chaser Soup!
16. Get a “kick” out of dinner with this Crockpot Jalapeno Popper Soup!
17. Use frozen pasta to make this Crockpot Chicken Tortellini Soup in no time!
18. This Slow Cooker Black Bean and Lentil Soup is both delicious and healthy!
19. This Crockpot Minestrone Soup is hearty enough for a main course!
20. I absolutely love seafood. I will definitely be putting this Seafood Gumbo on my meal plan this month!
21. Beef soup gets a Tex-Mex remix in this Crockpot Southwestern Hamburger Soup!
22. Want tomato soup with a little more “oomph”? Try this Crockpot Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup!
23. Kids will love this Crock Pot Turkey Meatball Soup!
24. Make your own chicken noodle soup with this Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup!
25. This Hamburger Soup in the Slow Cooker has been a family stand-by in our house – it’s delicious and easy to make!
26. This Easy Ham and Potato Crockpot Soup would be so comforting for a fall dinner!
27. Speaking of fall, make the most out of the season with this Cheesy Butternut Squash and Tortellini Soup!
28. Make up this Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup and serve it with toasted croutons!
29. Give healthy food an Italian flavor in this Crockpot Italian Chicken Quinoa and Vegetable Soup!
30. Love gnocchi? Use it in this Crockpot Chicken Gnocchi Soup!
Crockpot Soups and Stews Resources
Make these and other crockpot soups and stews with these resources!
- Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook: Easy Crock Pot Soup Meal Recipes
- Crock Pot Soups and Stews Recipes
- Crock Pot 4 1/2 Quart Slow Cooker – Black Damask Pattern