Summer is here which means we are having fun with great activities at home! Do you need some ideas? Check out this list of 23 Fun Things For Kids To Make This Summer. These ideas are simply amazing, will keep your kids occupied, and you can easily add in other activities as well to make each day incredible!
7 Recycled & Up-cycled Fun Things for Kids to Make This Summer:
1. The kiddos can easily make fun animals with this Crafting Animals from Toilet Paper Rolls. – Untrained Housewife
2. Your kids will think this Cereal Box Robot is out of this world! Kids Activities Blog
3. This Earth Recycled Project is not just for Earth Day but an awesome summer activity!- Sand In My Toes
4. Make your own sea creatures easily with an Egg Carton Sea Life Recycling Activity! – Fantastic Fun and Learning
5. This is a great craft for Re-purposing Baby Food Jars!– Little Island Studios
6. Check out this Spring Flowers Craft that is super fun and can also be given as gifts! Teach Me Mommy
7. This Recycled CD Flamingo Kids Craft is so cool, bright, and a fun hands on activity! I Heart Arts and Crafts
13 Fun Craft Projects for Kids to Make this Summer:
1. This Nature Collage Suncatcher is colorful fun for even the smallest hands! – Hands On As We Grow
2. Use up all of those old crayons and design something awesome with Melted Crayon Art. Simply Rebekah
3. Embellished Flip Flops is easy and use up a pair that need some extra design. Perfect for summer. – The DIY Dreamer
4. These DIY Chunky Bracelet activities are a lot of fun for the jewelry lovers in your house!- The DIY Dreamer
5. Balloon Painting is an awesome toddler craft! – Glued To My Crafts
6. Use these DIY Felt Monsters for a super cute twist on paper dolls. – Untrained Housewife
7. The whole family can help out with these Birdhouse & Feeders purchasable at your nearest Home Depot. – Glued To My Crafts
8. These Crab Crafts are so much fun and there are several options for crafting. – Crafty Morning
9. Check out these Mix & Match Painted Rocks using rocks you probably already have. – Teach Beside Me
10. These Grass Heads are an ongoing summer project perfect for curing summer boredom. – Red Ted Art
11. Let the kids add some glam to your patio or deck by making these Summer Twig Ornaments. – Happy Hooligans
12. This Homemade Minion Puff Paint will spice up any painting projects your kids are doing! – Crystal & Co.
13. Your preschooler will really love these educational Season Crafts. – 3 Boys and A Dog
3 Red, White, and Blue Crafts for Kids:
The Fourth of July is a super fun occasion and many people are looking for July 4th Crafts for kids. So, I decided to pull these few things out on there own. This should make it a bit easier for you to find.
1. This super simple 4th of July Flag Craft is a fun idea for kids! – 3 Boys and A Dog
2. The kiddos can use their hands and feet to make this Red White & Blue craft. – Creative Kristi
3. These Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs are a fun activity for kids to put together and then eat! – Crystal & Co.
There you go 23 fun things for kids to make this summer. I hope you enjoy them! Have a great Summer!