Summer is almost here. That means Summer Vacation! Here are some creative ways to keep the kids busy this summer! This huge list of fun things for kids to make this summer should keep them occupied for many days! Add in pools, parks, and beaches and you will never hear the “I’m bored” mantra!
7 Recycled & Up-cycled Fun Things for Kids to Make This Summer:
1. Crafting Animals from Toilet Paper Rolls – A great craft using recycled materials to make fun animals.
2. Handmade Recycled Material Wind chimes – A great craft using recycled materials. Make something fun and teach a “green” lesson.
3. Sun Upcycled Crayons by Mama Smiles
4. Egg Carton Craft and other fun recycled crafts for kids by SusieQTpies Café
5. little island studios: Re-purpose Baby Food Jars! by Little Island Studios
6. Egg Carton Flower Crafts by Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
7. DIY repurposed shoes by SusieQTpies Café
13 Fun Craft Projects for Kids to Make this Summer:
1. DIY Kids Summer Passport – Comes with FREE printable stamps! Great way to capture all of those summer memories!
2. Melted Crayon Art – Some creative ways to use up those old crayons!
3. Embellished Flip Flops – Perfect for summer. DIY up your flip flops!
4. DIY Chunky Bracelet – Your kids can make some cute bracelets to wear themselves or use as gifts!
5. Balloon Painting – Here is a great Toddler Craft!
6. DIY Felt Monsters – Here is a cute twist on paper dolls.
8. Decorate your own flip flops by Bowdabra
9. Mix & Match Painted Rocks by Teach Besides Me
10. Garden Ladybugs by The Taylor House
11. Pinwheel Craft tutorials by Bowdabra
12. Butterfly Handprints by The Taylor House
13. Season Crafts by DEALS – Love how these preschoolers turned this educational project into art!
3 Red, White, and Blue Crafts for Kids:
The Fourth of July is a super fun occasion and many people are looking for July 4th Crafts for kids. So, I decided to pull these few things out on there own. This should make it a bit easier for you to find.
1. 4th of July Flag Craft by DEALS
3. Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs from Crystal and Comp
There you go 23 fun things for kids to make this summer. I hope you enjoy them! Have a great Summer!