Every year, we have the family over for breakfast on Christmas morning. It is a great way to start our super hectic day! Plus, it gives the Grandparents a chance to see what the boys got from Santa! It has turned into a very welcome tradition, but we were getting sick of the same foods year after year. This year, I have been on the hunt for some easy, quick, and super yummy Christmas breakfast recipes. I hope you find a few useful for your own Christmas morning!
Sweet Christmas Breakfast Recipes
I like to have fruit… from oranges to a fruit salad, but I also need some yummy gooey stickiness to satisfy my sweet-tooth! I am going to throw all these ideas into a hat and just pick. There is no way I could choose one over the other, they all sound so yummy!
- These Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins are yummy and adorable in a pretty star shape!
- The Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Bars from The Happy Housewife are a simple way to spice up our Christmas breakfast!
- Chocolate for breakfast? Yes, please! This Chocolate Marble Loaf is not only yummy, but so very beautiful as well!
- Chrissy, from The Taylor House has some fabulous Strawberry Parfaits that would be gorgeous in a Trifle Bowl! Just multiply the entire recipe to make enough for everyone!
- Keep things organic by mixing up your own batch of Cranberry Orange Granola from The Greenbacks Gal!
- Don’t serve plain Monkey Bread this year – blow their minds with this Monkey Bread Redo: Nutty Chimp Bread!
- Not really into Cranberry Orange? True Aim Education has an Easy & Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe!
- Not really wanting Nuts in your Monkey Bread? What About Lumpy Pumpkin Monkey Bread?
Savory Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning
Sweet is good, but a girl can only eat so much of it. These savory breakfast recipes are a great way to counteract some of the sugar in the above recipes!
- Throw everything yummy together into one savory Easy Skillet Breakfast!
- The Taylor house says that Bubble Pizza is a favorite in her house and this Breakfast Bubble Pizza is no exception!
- Free up your stove by making this Breakfast Casserole in the Slow Cooker from The Taylor House!
- Bring in the flavor of Texas with this Texas Sized Breakfast from Crystal and Co.
- When I saw these Breakfast Corn Dogs on Pinterest, I just knew I had to have them for my Boys! YUM!
- It is not just a grilled cheese sandwich – this Sausage and Egg Grilled Cheese looks UH-MAY-ZING! Oh my… I bet it would be even better with Bacon!
You can find more Breakfast Recipes on my Breakfast Pinterest Board:
Do you have a favorite breakfast potluck recipe?