Have you ever worked out and had your hair get in your face? Yeah, me too! In fact, I have tried many, many different types of headbands to keep my hair back during working out, working, chasing after my kids, cooking, and so on! NOTHING has ever stayed in my hair until now! Introducing… Sweaty Bands!
This company started out selling their no-slip headbands out of a gym bag in Cincinnati and had such huge success that they are now in over 2000 retail locations! They have a ton of different styles, thicknesses, and colors to choose from. I am partial to their Bling collection! Sweaty Bands works best when they are worn as close to your hairline as possible. Their velvet lining keeps your hair in place AND absorbs the maximum amount of sweat. Sweaty Bands are the #1 Fitness Headband in the world and are made in the USA! To keep your Sweaty Band looking her best, always hand wash and drip dry.
Are you ready to get sweaty and have your hair stay in place?
The good folks at Sweaty Bands would love for you to Stay Sweaty and keep your hair in place too and are giving away ONE Sweaty Band of THEIR choice.
REQUIRED COMMENT: Go to Sweaty Bands and tell me something else you learned or liked.
BONUS #1: Follow @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY.
BONUS #2: Like 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post.
BONUS #3: Like Sweaty Bands on Facebook.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight EST on October 16, 2013
OPEN TO: USA Residents only
*DISCLAIMER: Any opinions stated are strictly my own. I was sent the above item by Sweaty Bands to help facilitate my review. All photos used in this post are courtesy of Sweaty Bands.*