We had some great sharing last week during our Homeschooling on the Cheap! It was so much fun going through all the great Homeschool ideas that were shared by all of you. I can’t wait to see all of the new items to be shared this week! Get posting and sharing all of your great ideas so that others around the web can benefit from all of your great ideas!
We love to see your new printables or a new study guide that you have put together. Have a fun science lesson, or a fun way you like to teach history lessons? Share with us below!
And don’t forget to share this post with others so they can share their ideas too. Get out there on facebook and pinterest and where ever else you like to share, and tell all your friends what is happening over here. We’d love to have them visit! Now to this week’s Homeschooling on the Cheap!
Here are the 4 most visited links from last week:
1) Learning Ideas brought us some fun Static Electricity Activities!
2) A Free Emergent Reader perfect for Fire Safety Week came to us from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom!
3) If you didn’t see it, be sure to check out this Desert Preschool Theme from StayAtHomeEducator.
4) The Gift of Curiosity shows us how to make a Paper Chain Countdown to Halloween.
Homeschooling on the Cheap is a weekly round-up of some great homeschooling articles from around the web. Please share by uploading your best post each week dealing with homeschooling. Be sure to let your friends know so we can have even more great ideas each week!
You may include anything that falls into Homeschooling on the Cheap category. Examples:
- Free printables
- Game ideas
- Homeschooling Articles
- Frugality in your Homeschool
- Classroom Organization
- etc. Link it up and be sure to visit some of the other linked posts.
Please note: Linking to this round-up means that you agree to be contacted weekly with a short reminder to link up. I will never sell, trade, or giveaway your email. Will only use it to send the email reminder each week when this new weekly round up goes live! I also means that you agree I can use your image in other rounds ups in the future with a link back to your site.