This is my fourth week (sorta kinda) of doing the weekend top five of five. However, this is the first week of doing it on my completely combined super site! It hasn’t been a full week, but I am really excited to see how the stats measure up now. Actually, I am more excited to see what it looks like next week as that will be a full week.
Top Five Posts of the Week
Looking into my analytics, I want to see what posts were the most popular for the past week. This helps me to determine if there are other posts I can interlink into these posts to increase my page views. It helps me to determine if I should be writing more about those topics, etc.
1. Babies Are Only As Expensive As You Make Them – I noticed some major pins on this on this past week and those pins obviously made a big difference! This post got 1,468 views in the past 7 days! That is over 500 more than the post in the number 2 slot.
2. The Learning Curve for Boys – This was the top post for the past 3 Top Five of Five posts and now has dropped to number 2. However, the traffic to it is still about the same, just the Babies one did so well!
4. Review: Does The Tummy Tuck Belt Really Work? Still kicking
5. Keep it Clean Tilapia Recipe – This post was from Southern Mom Cooks. So, it is really nice to see that it made the top 5 as well!
Top Five Keywords of the Week
It is always nice to know what terms you are already getting traffic for and to capitalize on those keywords to get even more traffic. This is an analysis that I typically do each month, but things can change drastically from month to month. So, doing it weekly should give me a better understanding of my traffic and my readership.
1. tummy tuck belt reviews
2. does the tummy tuck belt work
3. does the tummy tuck belt really work
4. advanced coloring pages
Top Five Pinterest Pins of the Week
I like to know which pins are sending me traffic, it helps to understand who is pinning my stuff so I can try to build relationships with them. It also helps me to understand what posts do best on Pinterest and it helps me to see the trend. Are the same posts being popular week after week? If so, how can I capitalize on that?
1. This pin alone is why Babies… was by far my top post!
3. 4 Pumpkin Recipes (I figured this would be in here. I have noticed traffic to it at this pumpkin-y time of the year)
5. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad – from Southern Mom Cooks pinned by Me!
Top Five Referral Traffic Locations (bloggers and such)
I like to see how is sending me traffic. Now, this won’t be my top 5 across the board, but strictly other bloggers and such to see if my guest posts, ads, and linkies are paying off.
1. Crystal and Company 321 (Fellow Tribe Mate & hosts a weekly linky)
2. Romantic Home 44 (Weekly Linky)
3. Six Sisters Stuff 42 (weekly linky)
4. Tightwad in Utah 38 (giveaway low entry linky)
5. We are THAT Family 38
Wow! My referrals are way down except for Crystal! Here’s is WAY up from last week’s 65!
Top Five Traffic Referrals, Non-Bloggers.
This is more like pinterest, facebook, twitter, etc. To see if there is a place that I should be ramping up my efforts!
1. Pinterest sent me 5,370 visitors this week (WAY up from last week’s 1795)
2. Direct 3832 (ay up from last week’s 1722)
3. Google Search Traffic 1849 (about double from last week’s 986)
4. Facebook 446 (WAY up from last week’s 79)
5. Twitter 176 (hmm this one is down from last week’s 204)
That’s all folks! Don’t forget to tune in each Tuesday at 10 am Central over on G+ to see what blogging tips Crystal and I are discussing this week! Plus, you can:
Follow me on Pinterest!