We have three more days of school and the boys are about to go crazy! Really… ok really today is probably their last day. Zack has the 5th grade “graduation” program on Thursday and I probably won’t make them go on Friday. Zack, my little Chef will be helping me with lunches and dinners this summer. So, this big list of fun things for kids to eat this summer is perfect for him! He can go through my list and decide which things he can make on his own and decide on which things he wants me to help him with.
Fun Things for Kids to Eat This Summer (Yummy Kid’s Snack Ideas):
There are so many fun things for kids to eat, but this list of 21 is a list of my favorites! From Bento boxes to ice creams. From Letter of the week ideas to making your own graham crackers. This list is sure to keep the kids taste buds happy all summer long!
I am breaking the big list of 21 down just a tad to make it easier for you to find the ones you want.
Yummy Summer Snack Ideas for Kids:
- 1. A is for airplane snack by Crystal & Co
- 2. Veggie Critter Snack Attack by SusieQTpies Cafe
- 3. Edible Flower Sundae by Bowdabra
- 4. B is for Butterfly Snack on the go by Crystal & Co
- 5. Homemade Graham Crackers
- 6. Very Berry Yogurt Ice Pops
- 7. DIY Homemade Ice Cream Recipes – Check out these yummy Homemade Ice Cream Recipes.
- 8. Peanut Butter Cup Rice Crispy Treats – oh so yummy!
- 9. Fun & Easy Dipped Ice Cream Cones by The Taylor House are perfect for the homemade ice cream at number 7.
- 10. Spicy Ranch Dip and Flower Power Artist Veggies by SusieQTpies Café
- 11. Homemade S’mores Ice Cream – S’mores are a summer favorite. Check out this recipe for S’mores flavored ice cream!
- 12. Raspberry Jello Cake – Here is a yummy cake perfect for summer!
- 13. Easy Strawberry Pie – Here is an easy pie recipe that the kids can make on their own, with a little help!
- 14. Strawberry Lemon Poke Cupcakes – Yummy cupcakes great for summer picnics!
Great Summer Lunches for Kids:
- 1. Butterfly Bento Lunch by DEALS!
- 2. Quesadilla Teepees by Rook No. 17
- 3. What to have for lunch by Kids Activities Blog
- 4. Summer Lunch Ideas from Life as Mom – lots of great (and fun) ideas here!
- 5. Food Science Fun by House Full of Chaos
- 6. Bento Lunches for Kids by 3 Boys and A Dog
- 7. A New Way to Make PB&J – Your kids will love this twist on a PB&J!
There you go! I hope you enjoy them! I know that I gave you a ton of links, but personally I love having all that info in one spot. I can pin or bookmark one simple page and easily find everything I am looking for. What are your thoughts?