Eggs, bacon, cheese, and English muffins – all you could want in a breakfast in one convenient package. This is super easy to quick make and take on your commute!
- 1 egg or ¼ cup egg beaters
- 1 tbsp. bacon bits
- 1 English muffin
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese (cheddar is good!)
- In a small skillet over medium heat, scramble the egg and bacon bits.
- Slice and toast the English muffin. Fill it with all the ingredients.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and eat on the go.
- For added flair, add 1 tsp. chunky salsa. Or if you have a sweet tooth, try adding 1 tsp. of your favorite jelly or preserves.