I LOVE chicken… seriously. I could eat Chicken every single day for every single meal. However, after a while I do tend to make the same things over and over. So, I went in search of some Chicken recipes that were all different! I searched the web, my rss reader, and the links on the Dinner Time Recipes weekly linky! From BBQ to Crockpot to Wraps! There should be a little something for everyone here.
1. Guacamole Chicken Egg Lettuce Wrap was shared on my Dinner Time Recipes Weekly Linky.
2. Baked Ranch Chicken from Crystal and Company’s Easy Recipes
3. Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie from Finding the Joy in My Kitchen
4. Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Enchiladas from 5 Dollar Dinners
5. Crispy Rosemary Chicken with Sage Potato Gratin was shared on my Dinner Time Recipes Weekly Linky
6. BBQ Chicken Pizza from Love Bakes Good Cakes
7. Pesto Ranch Crockpot Chicken Thighs from Picky Palate
8. Julie’s New Chicken Tortilla Soup from Julieverse
9. Ultimate Buffalo Chicken Burgers was shared on my Dinner Time Recipes Weekly Linky!
10. Honey BBQ Chicken Pizza from Susie QT Pies Cafe
11. Provence Chicken with Veggies and Red Quinoa was shared on my Dinner Time Recipes Linky!
12. BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Quesadilla from Closet Cooking. I found this recipe on G+ and it looked so yummy I had to click on over!
13. Delicious Chicken Fajitas was shared on my Dinner Time Recipes Weekly Linky!
14. Barbeque Chicken and Cheddar Pinwheels from Val SoCal. I found this one in G+.
15. Granny Secret Fried Chicken from Green Eggs and Spam
16. Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Salad from Half-Baked Harvest
17. Parmesan Crusted Chicken was shared on my Dinner Time Recipes Weekly Linky!
18. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip from Southern Mom Cooks – this is my 2nd most viewed recipe here!
19. Loaded Chicken Breasts right here at SMC. I have lots of chicken recipe but this one and the one above seem to be my most popular.
20. Crockpot Coca-Cola Chicken from Sweet Pea Savings