Black History month is about 1/2 way over now! How did February fly by so quickly? Anyway, if you are like me, the stack of things you had planned to use to teach your kids about this very important part of our History is almost depleted. No worries! I have compiled a list of 10 printable Black History Month Activities for Kids!
1. Calendar of the Important Events in February that shaped where our country is today! Though this calendar is from 2007, the dates are still the same, just on different days of the week.
3. School Family has a TON of Black History Month Printable Activities for Kids, but you do need to be a member to access them. Membership is free and only requires a name and address.
4. Do One Thing has Heropix and PDF docs about important people in Black History.
5. Decoding The Past at Imagine Learning takes a break fro the norm by letting your kids be Spies finding the answers. This is a fun activity to teach History.
6. Ezra Jack Keats Author Study Folder over at Mrs. Tabb’s Class.
7. We All Have a Race – A Lesson Plan that helps teach about Race and Racism
8. Nick Jr. has a really good Black History Month coloring book about the Heroes of that time!
Looking for more Black History Month Activities for Kids? I have been posting all month!