I love natural remedies! So, a stuffy that would help heal? I was all over it!
About Thermal-Aid (from their website)
This company is awesome! They have 100% Natural Heating and Cooling Packs! Their researchers came up with a unique way of milling corn to make it so that it can stay hot or cold for a long time. Their packs are made of natural cotton and a specially engineered corn. They can help reduce fever, relieve pain and are washable! Some other uses are for: sunburn, earaches, flu symptoms, sprains, bee stings, headaches, sore muscles, growing pains, insomnia and more! In the Zoo Line they have Baxter Bunny, Happy Hippo (the one I got), Jo Jo the Monkey, Tiny Elephant, and Ollie Koala. They are all made in the USA!
I LOVE this! It has already become a household need! I warmed it up and put it next to my baby on a cold night when he was being a little fussy and he was able to sleep through the night again (without a problem). I usually keep it in the freezer, for all of the ouchies in my house! My kiddos love carrying it around even when it’s not cold! When they’re hurt, this Hippo is what they come looking for! It used to be frozen peas, so this is WAY better! I think everyone should have two-one to keep in the freezer (in between ouchies) and one to keep on top of the microwave to warm up.
You can buy your own here for $19.95!
You can win your very own Thermal Aid Zoo animal worth $19.95! They are awesome!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Visit their website and tell me which one is your favorite and what you would use it for!
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on December 13th, 2012
OPEN TO: USA
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent a Thermal-Aid Zoo Hippo to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*