- 16 oz. Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2.8 oz. Bacon Pieces
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- ½ cup chopped green peppers
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- TRISCUIT Crackers
- SPREAD Neufchatel onto large platter or bottom of 12-inch pizza pan; drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- TOP with bacon, vegetables and Cheddar.
- SERVE with crackers.
Triscuit crackers are made with 100 percent whole grain, are low in saturated fat and a good source of dietary fiber. Triscuit varieties include original, reduced fat, cheddar, cracked pepper & olive oil, fire roasted tomato & olive oil, garden herb, deli-style rye, roasted garlic, thin crisps, and rosemary & olive oil.
For more information, specials, and recipes be sure to: Like Triscuit on Facebook
Disclaimer – I was sent a few varieties of Triscuit to try out! The recipes are not my own, however any opinions stated are!