Oh yeah, this thing is MASSIVE and oh so pretty! Up against my body, it doesn’t look super big, but honestly it is! I had Tank (5) get into it out of fun and he fit just fine. LOL! Helen has lots of pockets and a big roomy center that is perfect for taking all of your beach paraphernalia like: towel, Kindle, sunscreen, brush, cell phone, iPod, snacks, etc.
Helen comes in several designs, including the pattern I got, Lulu! Isn’t it pretty? Sort of reminds me of other popular bag designer,s but Gigi Hill is so much more affordable! Don’t you think? Plus I really like that you can have Gigi Hill Parties! Move over Avon Lady, Gigi Hill is here!
Here’s what Gigi Hill says about their first tote under $100.00:
Helen is our ‘go to gal’ of the season! A new look in a softer feel with un-laminated cotton canvas and our first tote under $100.00! Helen can be casual for the beach, stylish for the mall, and join you for dinner, always the style setter… surely, your new BFF!
14 1/2”W x 12”H x 8 1/2″ D
Strap drop 10″
Guess what, you could even win one!
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win their very own Helen Tote!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Visit Gigi Hill, look around, then come back and tell me something you want or something you learned.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on May 29th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Gigi Hill to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*