Oh yeah… Momma got a new toy!! I have loved my old Eureka Pet Pal for the past year and a half, but it stopped sucking as well as it should. Unfortunately, I didn’t really know that it had stopped sucking until I tried out the new Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh dry carpet cleaner and my vacuum wouldn’t suck it up! I am sure you can imagine how much that freaked me out! I could only imagine how much junk was inside my carpet fibers that was no longer being sucked up! I could also only imagine how long it had been sitting there! EEWWW!
Well, I didn’t have to imagine for very long! Eureka sent me their new SuctionSeal Pet Vacuum and I started playing with it right away, then started showing it off to my youngest two when they got home. I was having so much fun playing with it and showing it off that I forgot to go get my oldest and ended up being about 15 minutes late!!! Yes, seriously. Thank goodness, he was fine – a bit perturbed, but perfectly fine. Plus, there were lots of other kids milling around the school grounds, so I wasn’t the worst Mom of the day.
You can see this vacuum in action by watching the following short video:
Remember, if you are reading this post, you will need to click through to see the video and to enter the giveaway! Yes, giveaway!
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win their very own Eureka SuctionSeal Pet Vacuum at $199.00 value!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Visit Eureka and look around, then come back and tell me something you want, liked, or learned!
BONUS #1: Follow @EurekaClean and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on May 7th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Eureka to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*