OK, so I love having these in my arsenal now.. seriously! It doesn’t happen very often that I immediately go see where I can find something in my neck of the woods, but I already know where to find Char Crust around here. Yes, I like them! They made a nice switch to plain pork chops and I am excited about trying them on other meats and veggies!
At a little over $5.00 a package, they are worth keeping in my pantry. Plus, One package will do 2 meals for our family
Did you know…
- Char Crust® dry rub seasonings create a sizzling seared crust, bursting with juicy flavor. In fact, our registered trademark is “Seals in the Juices!”
- You can use Char Crust® dry rub on any meat or fish, even vegetables.
- Created in 1957 at our family’s legendary Chicago steakhouse. We’ve added new flavors over the years, but we still make our dry rubs ourselves, in small batches with only the best herbs and spices
- Char Crust® dry rub is one of very few certified kosher rubs on the market.
- Most of our dry rubs have moderate amounts of sodium, and one is actually low sodium.
One Lucky 3 Boys and a Dog Reader will win 5 packs of Char Crust!
REQUIRED: Visit the Char Crust Website and tell me what flavors you would like to try.
BONUS #1 - Check out my Char Crust Pork Chops recipe at Southern Mom Cooks and leave a comment there.
BONUS #2: Follow @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on March 27th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Char Crust to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*