This will be my last week of Valentine Recipes from Pinterest. Although I am loving them, if you are that interested, you can always follow my Valentine’s Day Board over there. If you don’t have a Pinterest account, simply email me and I will get one sent your way.
Now, on to what all those yummy Valentine’s Day photos are:
1. Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Layer Cake (OMG!) from Annie’s Eats
2. Rice Krispy Cupcakes from Cice Kingdom.
3. Homemade Valentine Mints from Busy Mommy
4. Cake Pops and Balls using Amish Friendship Bread from Susie QT Pies
5. Be my Valentine M&M Sticks from Stamp N Piece.
6. Chocolate Hearts from Jessica’s Room for Dessert
7. World Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar Cookies with Magnolia Bakery Buttercream Frosting from Kari’s Cooking
8. Colorful Spiral Bakes from SprinkleBakes.com
I am linking this to the weekly pinterest round up at: 3 Boys and a Dog, Susie QT Pies, and Crystal and Company.