Have fun getting the kids to help out! Also note, my sister-in-law doesn’t like white chocolate, so I changed the recipe a bit and made it with BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, instead of the white. Change the chocolate and/or change the cookie to make this any flavor you prefer!
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (15.25 oz.) DOUBLE STUF OREO Cool Mint Crème Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed (about 4 cups)
- 2 pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER’S White Chocolate, melted
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate sprinkles (or crushed mints)
- MIX cream cheese and cool mint cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 40 (1-inch) balls. Mix melted chocolate and food coloring until well blended. Dip balls in chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Top with sprinkles.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
How to Make Cookie Crumbs: Crushing OREO Cookies is a cinch with a rolling pin and a resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the cookies in your food processor or blender.
How to Easily Dip Balls: To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
*DISCLAIMER – I was provided no compensation for this recipe, but I am an exclusive Delicious Byte blogger with Kraft Foods. As such, I get to bring you up to the minute info from Kraft Foods! All information and videos or pictures provided by Kraft Foods – the products were bought by me*