This is one of those recipes that my kids think is the absolutely bomb. They are right! But, it is so easy I hate to give out my secret! You ready? Don’t laugh! The secrest is the low temp cooking for the long period of time. If these had bones in them, the meat would just fall right off them!
- Enough meat for your family. You know how many pieces you typically need for your family.
- Bottle of Honey BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 200
- Arrange meat in one layer, in oven safe dish
- Salt and pepper both sides
- Pour BBQ over all
- Cook for 3-4 hours, turn every hour and brush more sauce from inside thepan to the top.
We typically serve these with potato salad, some type of greens, and honey butter biscuits.