A design that worked for Joan Goldner as a mom with many tasks of her own and too many activities for her children, has now expanded to a complete, award-winning, and bestselling company! BusyBodyBook is THE weekly GRID product that every person needs.
Plan, record and view your personal goals, diet or exercise routines, children’s many activities, and even your blog posts! (I use mine for my weekly meal plan and blog posts. I use my wall calendar for family activities including sports games, acrobatics practice, vacations, meetings, birthdays, parties, and all the other things that make up our busy lives. )
- Available at BusyBodyBook – starting at $12.95
- Visit the BusyBodyBook Blog for organizational tips and more information.
Mom Says: The BusyBodyBook Wall Calendar, UNdated GRID Pad, and Organizer all made my 2010 Holiday Gift Guides so I am excited about offering this item up for a giveaway to one 3 Boys and a Dog reader. I have said it many times, but I swear by these products… so much, in fact, that this would have been on my gift guide even if Joan hadn’t submitted them.
One 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win the entire set (shown above) of BusyBodyBook products!
REQUIRED: Leave me a comment stating why you need these products.
BONUS #1: Follow @BusyBodyBooks and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Follow my blog.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on December 6th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by BusyBodyBooks to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*