A while back, I did a review on several Wilton products. In that review, I mentioned that I was sure there were tons of uses for the Wilton Cupcake stand, but wasn’t creative enough to think of them. :-) Wilton read my post and sent me an email with lots of links to all the awesome uses for their cupcake stand. I have been holding onto the links until I had some time to share with my readers.
This is a great set of party ideas to help you be a creative hostess.
1. Truffles on Cupcake Stand – this is so very pretty! Makes me want to learn to make Truffles.
2. Party Favors – what a way to think outside the box!
3. Votive Candle Holder – I really love this idea! Need to start looking at the Dollar Tree for some pretty votive holders.
4. Christmas Tree – This is such an awesome edible Christmas Tree full of ornaments. You won’t believe how easy this is! You could even change the colors to use it for every party: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, and more!
5. Brownie Tower – Ok this is a good one, but my brownies are always so full of goodies that they always fall apart so this wouldn’t quite work for me.
6. Candy Bags – This is right up there with the Party Favors idea, except now we are thinking outside the “bag” LOL! Yeah, that was corny, sue me. LOL!
7. Dipped Berries – Man, oh, man! I started drooling at this one.
8. Fruit Tower – This one doesn’t have instructions, but if you look at the back right picture you will be amazed at the beautiful Fruit Tower! I was!
Aren’t those great? Do you have other ideas for a cupcake stand?
**Disclaimer: Wilton provided the cupcake stand for a previous review and provided the links to help facilitate this post**