I saw on Stacie’s blog that she was participating in ProBlogger’s 7 Link Challenge. How could I NOT play along? I like excuses to get some of my older posts in the spot light and I LOVE linking to other bloggers. So, this is right up my alley!
The idea is to publish a blogging post that is a list of 7 links to posts that you and others have written that respond to the following 7 categories.
So, here are mine. I hope y’all take the time to read them, but I still love you if you don’t. LOL!
- My first post: My Very Own Blog – I obviously didn’t have a clue about SEO or blogging. :-) This is a whopping 45 word post that says absolutely nothing. LOL! But, that is ok! We all have to start somewhere and I feel I grew pretty quickly!
- The post I enjoyed writing the most – What is an Office without a Printer? I really liked this post! It took me 2 weeks to write, but I really enjoyed comparing two top-of-the line home office printers!
- A post that had a great discussion - Blogging Basics: Events to Increase Traffic This blogging basics post got a ton of responses.
- A post on someone else’s blog that I wish I’d written - Personalized Household Notebook – Doing it My Way I have said before, this is a GREAT post!
- My most helpful post – Commenting to Grow Your Blog – This is a guest post I did on Famous Bloggers. It has gotten a pretty good turn out and really seems to have made a difference for bloggers out there.
- A post with a title that I am proud of – Don’t Fret The Sweat, but Honey YOU STINK! I just think it is cute and a bit funny.
- A post that I wish more people had read – 10 Things You Can Learn from a 3-year Old. I think this post, although funny in places, should be read by every adult in the world!
Well that was fun, but let me tell you… if you have almost 900 posts on your blog, it is super hard to find 7 to link up. LOL!
If you choose to play, you can link up at Stacie’s Divine Miss Mommy blog and at ProBlogger.