They say a child should be in time-out for the same number of minutes as their age. If you are cooking on the stove using your kitchen timer, in the oven using the stove timer, and in the microwave using that timer, how can you time your child’s punishment? LOL! Or something on another stove eye? With this awesome Quad Timer from American Innovative, of course! The Chef’s Quad-Timer features an intuitive cook top metaphor to represent the four simultaneous timers. The four colored lamps on the face of the timer visually connect what’s being timed with what’s on the stove.
- Four (4) Independent Timers (1-min – 24 hours).
- Intuitive Cook top Metaphor.
- Easy-Set Dials (patent pending) for unprecedented ease-of-use.
- Large Dual LCD displays any two timers at once.
- Batch function recalls last timer value entered.
- Expired timers count up after sounding.
- All timers may be adjusted, paused, or reset independently.
- Global reset feature clears all timers at once.
- Clock mode makes an attractive kitchen timepiece.
Mom Says: I don’t know how I lived without this timer! My only issue with it is that it doesn’t have a magnet on the back. I don’t have a bunch of counter space so I try to get everything up. :-) Thankfully, it is a really slim design.