Are you on the hunt for dessert recipes that are perfect for your upcoming holiday and family festivities? Me too!
Sometimes we get tired of the same old things. Here is a collection of 15 simple desserts that are going to please any crowd.
We have twists on old traditions, ideas that help you “think outside the cookie”, and even no bake desserts!
There are also dessert ideas for the health nut in your family as well as desserts that will make you a super mom in your kids’ eyes (and all your nieces and nephews too!).
Dessert Recipes Perfect for the Holidays
- Homemade Whipped Cream– This is the perfect homemade whipped topping for your delicious pumpkin or apple pie!
- Monster Cookie Dip– Yum! The kids would love snacking on this while you’re getting Thanksgiving dinner ready.
- Peppermint Creams– The kids will totally have a blast helping you make these.
- Healthy Lemon Cake– I love, love, love anything lemon. This looks amazing and the glaze sounds delish!
- Strawberry Refrigerator Cake– This is a hands down crowd pleaser! Make it!
- Ice Cream Pie– So easy and yummy! Even the kids can help make this one!
- Cheesecakes Baked in Mason Jars– So fun! Not only are they adorable, but they’re perfect serving sizes too!
- Oreo Cool Mint Cookie Balls– A new twist on a popular treat.
- Cookie Kisses Cookie Cups– These remind me of childhood and they travel well if you’re taking dessert to a family event.
- Chessmen Banana Pudding– Is banana pudding something you take each year to family holiday events? This version will strike up many conversations. Think outside the cookie…
- Perfect Pumpkin Cheesecake – A wonderful fall dessert that combines pumpkin AND cheesecake!
- Apple Pie Fruit Smoothie– A healthy twist on the classic dessert. Awesome idea!
- Luscious Lemon Delight– Did I mention I love lemon? Here’s another light and simple lemon dessert that tastes even better the next day!
- Apple Upside Down Pie– The easiest apple pie you will ever make!
- No Bake Blueberry Banana Pie– My mother has made this since I was a kid. No bake. Score!
Which one of these holiday dessert recipes will you add to your Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert this year?
Can I just say the Strawberry Refrigerator Cake (#5) is a hands down favorite at our house for any day of the week and all occasions!
Oh, and while you’re at it, check out my yummy collection of 12 Simple Spanish Dessert Recipes. Go out on a limb and try something new!
- Chicken Recipes
- Beef Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Pasta Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Crockpot Recipes
- 17 Week Night Dinners
Swing by and check out Crystal, a Dallas Mom Blogger, who runs the mommy resource and solution site Crystal & Co.! She loves to share activities for kids, teach busy families how to meal plan and share real easy recipes. She is a fast-paced mom of all boys, five to be exact (including twins), who is in the trenches of homeschooling. Are you tired yet?